Cornell Information Technologies (CIT) and CIO's Office comprise the university's central IT organization. They collaborate with campus IT units and a variety of partners and stakeholders to manage the IT infrastructure and provide central services to campus.
- Cornell Information Technologies (CIT) is responsible for supporting the business infrastructure, informational software, and video, data, and telecommunications services at Cornell. CIT is based in three locations on Cornell's Ithaca campus: the Computing and Communications Center (CCC) on the Ag Quad, Rhodes Hall on Hoy Road near the Engineering Quad, and 120 Maple Avenue next to the Traffic Bureau.
- Some IT functions report directly to the CIO's Office, located in Day Hall. See below.
For information about and help with CIT services, including network access, e-mail, telephone service, software, web and multimedia, visit the IT Services and Support web site.
Ted Dodds, CIO and Vice President, Information Technologies
- Sasja Huijts, Director, Planning and Program Management
- Dave Koehler, Application Streamlining
- Dave Lifka, Assoc. CIO & Director of the Center for Advanced Computing
- Wyman Miles, Director, IT Security Office
- Scott Sheavly, IT Administration
- Clare van den Blink, Director, Academic Technologies
- Dave Vernon, Assoc. CIO - CIT Services
- Dan Hawryschuk, Director, CIT Support
- CIT Information Systems
- CIT Infrastructure